Welcome Home to the Palms.
As Highlands County's only retirement community offering three levels of living, The Palms of Sebring offers the peace of mind that comes from true continuity of care. Maybe you're active, healthy, and simply want to enjoy life in a vibrant, diverse community with appealing amenities and conveniences.
Perhaps you need a little extra help with daily tasks, and the reassurance of having dedicated health professionals close at hand. Or maybe you require more specialized care, but want to remain part of an active, supportive community that celebrates life to the fullest.
Whatever your unique needs and plans, The Palms of Sebring is the perfect place to call home — today, and as your needs change over time.
- Proud member of the Sebring community for nearly 50 years
- Beautiful campus with views of Lake Jackson located in historic downtown Sebring
- Owned and operated by Sebring Senior Care, LLC
- Three levels of living for true continuity of care
- Independent living in spacious, private apartments
- Assisted living in spacious, private apartments
- Skilled nursing care in a 120-bed on-site Health Care Center
- Specialized services
- Home health services
- Short- and long-term rehabilitation services